Tuition Assistance

If you do not qualify for state childcare subsidy (i.e., vouchers), the federal Child Care Tax Credit or other types of financial assistance, you might qualify for United In Care tuition assistance. We understand the high cost of care and that many working families still struggle to pay for critical services like childcare. If you believe you are one of these families, we are happy to have a further discussion about financial assistance.

    All fields are required.

    First Name:

    Last Name:

    Email Address:

    Phone Number:

    Subject of Email:

    Your Message:


    Need tuition Assistance?

    Contact Us!